Stop Motion Studio’s
Stop Motion Studio is a great animation program where we will make objects out of clay and make them come to life on screen!
This is a really fun way for children to functionally apply therapeutic fine motor, executive functioning, social skills and story creating targets in a small group setting, through fun and engaging activities.
Our objectives include:
- Inclusion, teamwork and collaboration.
- Social thinking concepts (expected/unexpected behaviours, flexible thinking, problem solving, perspective taking)
- Planning, organising and sequencing
- Follow instructions
- Understanding group plan and being part of a group
- Transition between roles
- Develop academic vocabulary
- Emotional regulation
Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th June for 2.5 hours per day.
9.30am to 12.00pm – 10 – 12 year olds
1.00pm to 3.30pm – 13 -15 year olds
Where: – 16 Davey Street Frankston – entry is via Bay Lane
Cost: $685.00 including all materials and handouts (7.5 hours of therapy)
All participants (or parent) are required to attend a 15 minute zoom meeting with the therapist to ensure that we will meet your goals with this program.
To register: 59751500