The Family Picnic D/HH program is a 2-hour program for families and their children who are deaf or hard of hearing of ANY age! BYO picnic and come and join the fun at the George Pentland Gardens Frankston – ball games and bubbles, nature scavenger hunt, teen mentor-led activities and more!
- Deaf identity awareness – connecting with other children with a hearing loss
- Parent to parent support and friendship
- Connection within the community
- Self-advocacy skills- identifying and repairing communication breakdowns
- Personal, social, and emotional development
- Collaborating with others and having fun!
Date: SATURDAY 17th APRIL
Time: 11.30 -1.30pm 2 hrs $180
NDIS funds can be used for all program events.
Call Customer service on 59751500 to book in
To register: 59751500