Minecraft Social Group
The Minecraft Social Group is an exciting, fun-filled intensive, Minecraft themed social program. It’s a place where children can come together to make connections through a shared interest and further develop social interaction skills through structured activities.
The program is not just playing. We use the medium of Minecraft to:
Develop and encourage social interactions to happen naturally.
- Improve Critical thinking skills
- Develop Cognitive thinking skills
- Create friendships based on mutual interests
- Develop group thinking skills
- Develop co-operative play skills
- Improve negotiation skills.
- Develop introspection and social thinking
When: Tues 12th, Thurs 14th, Fri 15th Jan
Group one 10.00am – 11.30am
Group two 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Age range – 9-13-year-olds.
Group – 4 students max
🧱Minecraft Pocket or Xbox – Minecraft
🧱Access to a computer or another tablet with webcam/speakers/microphone.
🧱 Sessions will be run over Zoom
We will run the session over Zoom for planning and skill development. We will be interacting in a Realm while playing Minecraft. This ensures that we are the only ones in the game
Give our customer services team a call on 59751500 to book in.