Creation Station – SPOT group
Arts and Crafts is a SP(eech)OT group.
Creative activities are great for improving a child’s speech, language and fine motor skills! Not only are they fun to do, but they also work on a variety of occupational and speech and language skills without even trying to.
Our targets include:
- Executive Function Skills – organising, planning and sequencing (arranging language, thoughts, information and actions) in an effective order
- Following and giving verbal directions
- Fine motor skills – enhancing hand-eye coordination and building levels of manual dexterity
- Collaborating with others
- Sharing ideas with others and asking questions
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with others
- Asking questions and making comments
- Fostering friendship skills (e.g. remembering facts and thinking about others)
Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th June and Thursday 1st July for 2.5 hours each day.
9.30am to 12.00pm – 4-5-year-olds
1.30 pm to 4.00 pm – 6-8-year-olds
Where: 16 Davey Street Frankston – entry is via Bay Lane
Cost: $685 including all materials and handouts (for 7.5 hours of therapy)
All participants (or parent) are required to attend a 15 minute zoom meeting with the therapist to ensure that we will meet your goals with this program.
To register: 59751500